منتدى طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم في رحاب منتديات طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
نتمنى لكم أجمل الاوقات كما يسعدنا أنضمامكم لمنتدانا والمشاركة به
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم في رحاب منتديات طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
نتمنى لكم أجمل الاوقات كما يسعدنا أنضمامكم لمنتدانا والمشاركة به
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحباً بعودتك مجدداً زائر نتمنى لك قضاء أجمل الاوقات معنا

الرئيسيةبوابة الموقعأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
هــام ::.. يرجى من الزوار والاعضاء الكرام زيارة الصفحة الرسمية على الفيس بوك لمتابعة اخر اخبار الكلية والنتائج الامتحانية جميعها للفصل الثاني والثالث ..يمكن للطلبة الحصول على كشف للعلامات من محافظة الرقة -قسم كلية الآداب- موعد امتحانات دير الزور هو بتاريخ 17/2/2013-16/3/2013.- سيتم اصدار عدة مقررات مع بداية الاسبوع القادم - يحق للطلاب المقيمين بغير محافظة الحسكة والرقة تقديم امتحناتهم بتلك الجامعة وفق منهاج تلك الجامعة اما الراغبين بتقديم امتحاناتهم حسب منهاج جامعة الفرات فالتقديم بمحافظتي الحسكة والرقة. موعد تسجيل الطلاب القدامى والايقاف هو بعد انتهاء الامتحانات -طلاب الدير- اما موعد ايقاف التسجيل لطلاب المستجدين فهو بتاريخ 2/1/2013-31/1/2013
المواضيع الأخيرة
» رسالة مدير المنتدى 2016
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2016-07-30, 01:14 من طرف Admin

» النتائج الامتحانية 20114-2015
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 12:29 من طرف Admin

» النتائج الأمتحانية للدورة الفصلية الثانية 2012
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2013-09-02, 06:42 من طرف أبو عاصم العطيوي

» أخر النتائج الصادرة للفصل الثاني 6/8/2011
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2013-02-04, 23:33 من طرف محمد شاهر

» التكميلة؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2013-01-07, 00:17 من طرف محمد شاهر

» كيف نقطع الشعر؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2013-01-04, 19:57 من طرف Admin

» استفسار عن ايقاف التسجيل
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-12-31, 05:23 من طرف rawda.syria

» بالصور: الثلج يحفظ جثة فتاة 500 عام
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-12-14, 07:52 من طرف Admin

» مساعدة في شرح قصيدة
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-12-04, 05:43 من طرف rawda.syria

» مسا لخير
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 09:55 من طرف Admin

» سؤال
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 08:30 من طرف Admin

» سؤال ضروري و عاجل
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 07:38 من طرف Admin

» وين الكل
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-25, 06:49 من طرف Admin

» ريجيم الماء
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-25, 05:32 من طرف Admin

»  10طرق لتحسين طريقة تحدثك بالأنجليزية
تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2012-11-20, 05:20 من طرف rawda.syria

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin - 3354
تحليل مسرحية Everyman Vote_rcapتحليل مسرحية Everyman Voting_barتحليل مسرحية Everyman Vote_lcap 
gone with the wind - 2407
تحليل مسرحية Everyman Vote_rcapتحليل مسرحية Everyman Voting_barتحليل مسرحية Everyman Vote_lcap 
Back with the wind - 2221
محمد شاهر - 1981
جريحة الصمت - 1107
ghost whisperer - 776
mado - 768
sea of hope - 552
The wind storm - 479
nonage - 467
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
مصطلحـــــــــــات حلبيــــــــــــــــة!!!
كرسي الأعتراف ...Moment of Truth
Dr. Faustus Quiz
مزاجك يوم بيوم
مزاجك يوم بيوم
احتاج المساعدة تفصيلية من أجل البراقراف و الأوت لايت
تعوا نتذكر سوا برنامج التلفزيون السوري قديما
:: عبر عن شعورك بأغنية ::
الفرق بين ms و miss و Mrs.
بعض العكوس الهامة في اللغة الانكليزية

تحليل مسرحية Everyman

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المدير العــام
المدير العــام

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 3354
العمر : 36
الدولة : سوريا
الكلية : الادب الانكليزي
السـنة الدراسية : متخرج
النشاط : 3663
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2007

تحليل مسرحية Everyman Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: تحليل مسرحية Everyman   تحليل مسرحية Everyman I_icon_minitime2008-11-01, 02:14

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

This morality play seeks to answer the important religious question: "What must a man do to be saved?" God sends Death to summon Everyman, who represents all mankind. Good and Evil will be tallied like pluses and minuses in an account book. The play is the story of Everyman's journey to this final reckoning. Along the way, Everyman tries to convince other characters to accompany him in the hope of improving his account. The other characters are also allegorical; that is, each character personifies an abstract idea. The conflict between good and evil is dramatized by the interactions between characters. The play shows us not only how every man should meet death but also how every man should live.
Everyman is a dramatized allegory. An allegory is a narrative in which the characters and action, and sometimes the setting as well, have two levels of meaning. The first level is literal -- a man is going on a trip. The second level is symbolic -- Everyman's life is a journey from birth to death, and every man makes this same trip. An allegory must make sense at both levels. All of the literal pieces will fit together to tell a story -- what happens. In addition, all of the symbolic pieces will fit together to teach a moral -- what the story means.
For example, John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress is an allegory teaching the doctrines of Christian salvation. The hero, named Christian, is warned by Evangelist to flee the City of Destruction and seek the Celestial City. En route Christian encounters such characters as Faithful, the Giant Despair, and Mr. Worldly Wiseman. He passes through places like the Slough of Despond, the Valley of the Shadow of Death, and Vanity Fair. On the literal level, this is an exciting adventure story. On the symbolic level, however, each adventure also teaches a moral lesson.

Online Versions of the Play
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] - University of Michigan

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] - University of Virginia

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] - ORB Medieval Sourcebook

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] - Renascence Editions

Just for Fun - You might also check out the [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] version (requires free Flash plugin).

Activity One: In order to understand both levels of the play, you need to know the meaning of the following words. Define each word.

1. kindred
2. moral
3. mortal
4. pilgrimage
5. reckoning
6. redemption
7. repentance
8. respite
9. reverence
10. salvation
11. sin
12. summon
13. virtue
14. vice

Activity Two: The following questions ask you to recall the characters and events of the play -- what happens at the literal level.
1. Why does God send Death to summon Everyman?
2. How does Everyman react to the summons by Death?
3. The author of this play used deliberate repetition to drive home major points. In what way do Everyman's encounters with Fellowship and Kindred follow a similar pattern?
4. What happens when Everyman asks Goods to accompany him? Why does Goods think that his presence would adversely influence God's judgment of Everyman?
5. Why is Good Deeds at first unable to accompany Everyman?
6. How does Knowledge help Everyman on his journey?
7. Explain how the play supports the idea that knowledge of one's sin is necessary before one can truly repent.
8. How does the order in which Beauty, Strength, Discretion, and Five Wits abandon Everyman parallel the process of aging?
9. Who follows Everyman into the grave?
10. What does the weakness of Good Deeds reveal about the way Everyman has led his life?

Activity Three: Prepare a plot diagram for the play. Include brief notes indicating the order in which each character meets with Everyman and what happens during that meeting. For example, the first character who enters is Death. Everyman tries to talk Death out of taking him, begging for more time, and finally even attempting bribery. And so on.
Activity Four: Consider how you might use costume to identify each of the following major characters. List each character, describe the costume you have chosen, and explain how each character's costume and behavior might appropriately personify that abstract idea.

Everyman
Death
Fellowship
Kindred
Cousin
Goods
Good Deeds
Knowledge
Confession
Beauty
Strength
Discretion
Five Wits
Messenger
Doctor

For example, Good Deeds could be costumed as a Girl Scout because of the values supported in the Girl Scout Pledge:
"On my honor, I will try:
To do my duty, to serve my country;
To help other people at all times; and
To obey the Girl Scout Laws."
Thus, a Girl Scout is supposed to be honorable, religious, patriotic, helpful, and law-abiding. Line 3 of the pledge specifically promises to do good for others, but the other associations are also admirable. This is why a Girl Scout costume is appropriate to personify Good Deeds.
For the Test: Morality plays often dramatize man's struggle to avoid vice and seek virtue. Make sure you can define each of the following abstract terms on your own paper and give an example. You might look back at your MTV video notes.
Seven Deadly Sins

1. pride
  2. envy
  3. gluttony
  4. sloth
  5. lust
  6. avarice
  7. wrath
Seven Redeeming Virtues

1. prudence
  2. justice
  3. temperance
  4. fortitude
  5. faith
  6. hope
  7. charity
Seven Sacraments

1. baptism
  2. confirmation
  3. communion
  4. penance
  5. ordination
  6. matrimony
  7. unction
CREATIVE WRITING: Select one of the following assignments.
1. Rewrite the story of Everyman in one of the following forms: a children's book, a fable, a fairy tale, or a modern short story. Design a frontispiece or cover for your creation which will show the summoning of your Everyman/Everywoman. You may include his/her companions, but you must include a sketch of your character, a title, your name, and a brief teaser to "seduce" readers into reading your version.
2. Write your own morality play, basing it upon contemporary images and moral concerns. Follow correct play form, as demonstrated in Everyman. Name your protagonist allegorically and make sure your play has a moral. Do not merely personify some vices and virtues, having them converse inanely -- create a lesson for a modern Everyperson.
3. Write a morality play called Every Student. Personify the problems Every Student faces during his journey to Graduation and the qualities that help him overcome those problems. Teach a moral by showing how Every Student can succeed.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

تحليل مسرحية Everyman
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مسرحية everyman ودكتور فوستس.. (مع التحليل-والشرح)
» introduction to Everyman play
» Main themes in Everyman
» قصائد شعر عصر النهضة+تحليل-ج2
» تحليل قصيدةfrom Astrophel and Stella

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات :: قسم الأدب الأنكليزي :: :: الســنة الثانية ::-
انتقل الى: