منتدى طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم في رحاب منتديات طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
نتمنى لكم أجمل الاوقات كما يسعدنا أنضمامكم لمنتدانا والمشاركة به
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم في رحاب منتديات طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات
نتمنى لكم أجمل الاوقات كما يسعدنا أنضمامكم لمنتدانا والمشاركة به
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحباً بعودتك مجدداً زائر نتمنى لك قضاء أجمل الاوقات معنا

الرئيسيةبوابة الموقعأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
هــام ::.. يرجى من الزوار والاعضاء الكرام زيارة الصفحة الرسمية على الفيس بوك لمتابعة اخر اخبار الكلية والنتائج الامتحانية جميعها للفصل الثاني والثالث ..يمكن للطلبة الحصول على كشف للعلامات من محافظة الرقة -قسم كلية الآداب- موعد امتحانات دير الزور هو بتاريخ 17/2/2013-16/3/2013.- سيتم اصدار عدة مقررات مع بداية الاسبوع القادم - يحق للطلاب المقيمين بغير محافظة الحسكة والرقة تقديم امتحناتهم بتلك الجامعة وفق منهاج تلك الجامعة اما الراغبين بتقديم امتحاناتهم حسب منهاج جامعة الفرات فالتقديم بمحافظتي الحسكة والرقة. موعد تسجيل الطلاب القدامى والايقاف هو بعد انتهاء الامتحانات -طلاب الدير- اما موعد ايقاف التسجيل لطلاب المستجدين فهو بتاريخ 2/1/2013-31/1/2013
المواضيع الأخيرة
» رسالة مدير المنتدى 2016
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2016-07-30, 01:14 من طرف Admin

» النتائج الامتحانية 20114-2015
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 12:29 من طرف Admin

» النتائج الأمتحانية للدورة الفصلية الثانية 2012
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2013-09-02, 06:42 من طرف أبو عاصم العطيوي

» أخر النتائج الصادرة للفصل الثاني 6/8/2011
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2013-02-04, 23:33 من طرف محمد شاهر

» التكميلة؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2013-01-07, 00:17 من طرف محمد شاهر

» كيف نقطع الشعر؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2013-01-04, 19:57 من طرف Admin

» استفسار عن ايقاف التسجيل
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-12-31, 05:23 من طرف rawda.syria

» بالصور: الثلج يحفظ جثة فتاة 500 عام
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-12-14, 07:52 من طرف Admin

» مساعدة في شرح قصيدة
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-12-04, 05:43 من طرف rawda.syria

» مسا لخير
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 09:55 من طرف Admin

» سؤال
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 08:30 من طرف Admin

» سؤال ضروري و عاجل
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-26, 07:38 من طرف Admin

» وين الكل
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-25, 06:49 من طرف Admin

» ريجيم الماء
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-25, 05:32 من طرف Admin

»  10طرق لتحسين طريقة تحدثك بالأنجليزية
Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2012-11-20, 05:20 من طرف rawda.syria

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin - 3354
Drama terms  Vote_rcapDrama terms  Voting_barDrama terms  Vote_lcap 
gone with the wind - 2407
Back with the wind - 2221
محمد شاهر - 1981
جريحة الصمت - 1107
ghost whisperer - 776
mado - 768
sea of hope - 552
The wind storm - 479
nonage - 467
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
مصطلحـــــــــــات حلبيــــــــــــــــة!!!
كرسي الأعتراف ...Moment of Truth
Dr. Faustus Quiz
مزاجك يوم بيوم
مزاجك يوم بيوم
احتاج المساعدة تفصيلية من أجل البراقراف و الأوت لايت
تعوا نتذكر سوا برنامج التلفزيون السوري قديما
:: عبر عن شعورك بأغنية ::
الفرق بين ms و miss و Mrs.
بعض العكوس الهامة في اللغة الانكليزية

Drama terms

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد شاهر
مشرف ومراسل السنة الأولى
مشرف ومراسل السنة الأولى
محمد شاهر

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1981
الدولة : Syria
الكلية : Faculty of Arts
السـنة الدراسية : second
النشاط : 2739
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2011

Drama terms  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Drama terms    Drama terms  I_icon_minitime2011-12-15, 22:35

USEFUL DRAMATIC TERMS
ACTION -- A series of physical and psychological events having unity and significance.
ANTAGONIST -- A character or force in opposition to the main character (protagonist).
ASIDE -- A line delivered directly to the audience; presumably unheard by the others on-stage -- a device.
BOX SET -- Stage setting built to look like a room (missing 4th wall)
CATHARSIS -- The effect, at the end of a tragedy, of having been cleansed and uplifted by the experience.
CLIMAX -- The strongest point of emotional tension.
CONVENTION -- An unrealistic device that the audience agrees to accept. (Conventions are stage techniques and conditions, varying from one age to another and from play to play, which are taken for granted by the audience. Conventions include such things as: devices to acquaint the audience with a character s thoughts (soliloquies, asides, interior monologues); the type of stage and theatre used (the box set, an open air theatre with an altar-like stage); costumes, including stylised make-up or masks; language, which may be lyrical or prosaic; and the observance or lack of observance of the unities.")
DENOUEMENT -- the untying" - after the climax - mysteries revealed.
DOWN STAGE -- Area of stage closest to audience.
UPSTAGE -- Back of stage.
DRAMA -- The imitation by one or more actors of one or more events. From the Greek word dran, meaning to do, to act, to make.
DRAME -- Serious plays which don t end tragically.
DRAMATIC IRONY -- The irony produced when the audience is aware of something a character or characters in the play do not yet know.
SOPHOCLEAN IRONY -- Another name for dramatic irony. Often refers to a deliberate ambiguity of language which arises when a character says something that has an opposite or fuller meaning than he himself is not aware of -- but which the audience is fully aware of.
EXPOSITION -- Portion of the play normally in Act I, in which the author gives the audience needed information to understand the play or situation (locale, setting, time, etc.)
FOIL -- A character who defines certain characteristics in the protagonist by exhibiting opposite traits or the same traits in a greater or lesser degree.
PARADOX -- A statement that is seemingly contradictory or opposed to common sense and yet is perhaps true.
PROPERTIES (Props) -- Any article, piece of furniture, or object used in the decor of a play.
PROTAGONIST -- The leading character.
PATHETIC VS. TRAGIC -- Suffering experienced by the passive and innocent is pathetic; suffering experienced by persons who act, struggle, and are in some measure responsible for their suffering is tragic. (pathetic - melodrama; tragic - tragedy)
STAGE RIGHT, STAGE LEFT -- From the actor s point of view, not the audience s.
SYMBOL -- Something - an object, word, character, idea, incident - that stands for something else.
THESIS PLAY -- A play whose message" can be summed up in a single sentence. A debased form; t.v. movie of the week, popular for the last 150 years. Written for the Nouveau Riche, to re-establish the status quo. Okay to marry for money. Catered to mercantile Victorian hypocrisy.
TAG -- The last line in a play.
THEME -- The major idea in a play, but not its subject matter.
PRESENTATIONAL -- Little or no attempt to create the illusion of reality. (Such as Surrealism, Impressionism, Expressionism, Pure Form)
REPRESENTATIONAL -- Deliberate attempt to create the illusion of reality. (Such as Realism, Naturalism)
UNITIES -- Time, place, action. (Aristotle: action and time. French classical theorists added place.)
Unity of Time: action takes place in one day.
Unity of Place: one location.
Unity of Action: one plot.
TRUTH OF CORRESPONDENCE -- The truth concerned with the similarity between the events in a play and the events in real life.
TRUTH OF COHERENCE --The truth concerned with the internal consistency of a play. The parts of a play must cohere into a total meaningful pattern. Play must make sense in its own terms and not have to rely on truth of correspondence. A character is not valid because he reminds us of someone we know in real life. A character must make sense in the context of the play.
WELTANSCHAUUNG -- A world-viewing; a comprehensive philosophy of life.
WELL-MADE PLAY -- Now a derogatory term for a play that is smoothly plotted and neatly resolved with all loose ends gathered and everything explained. An essentially artificial and shallow drama first made popular by the French playwright Eugene Scribe (1791-1861) - who wrote according to a formula - (thesis plays).

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Drama terms
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Drama 2 - themes of Dr. Fautus
» Terms
» amazing terms
» Glossary of poetry terms

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلاب الأدب الإنكليزي بجامعة الفرات :: قسم الأدب الأنكليزي :: :: الســنة الثانية ::-
انتقل الى: